Sell Way More With a Playbook
Every sports team has a playbook. It shows the team how to make the plays that lead to a win.
The best way to sell more is give your sales channels and sales team a playbook.
Do you have a playbook for your sales team?
If not, why not?
Do you think they can figure it out on their own? That’s going to cost you and leave a mark.
Here’s what’s in a sales playbook:
- Who to talk with
- Why they’ll want to buy
- How to find them
- What to leave in the voice mail message
- What to say in the email
- How start the conversation and get the first meeting
- Smart questions that lead to the next logical step and generate motivation
- How to present so you’re completely aligned with their motivations
- Managing objections, both proactively and reactively
- Minimizing pricing pressure, maximizing profit
- The customer purchase process that leads to a yes
- How to make more money once they say yes
Go write your playbook.
If you can’t do this or don’t have time, let’s have a conversation. I’ve built more than 100 playbooks and can point you to at least one publicly available example.
I can probably build one for you for less than the price of a single deal, and if I can’t, you’ll learn something from my sales process.