When you introduce yourself, what do you say that triggers conversations with the right people?
Here’s one of the best introductions I’ve experienced from friend and coaching client, Bruce B Wuollet who runs a real estate development company.
1. I’m Bruce Wuollet, and yes, I’m a SOB, Son of a Baker (interesting fact)
2. In the business of… “togetherment” not apartment (twist on the usual what I do)
3. Mission – Safe, functional, durable, clean (simple, provocative)
4. Passion – Serve the underserved (the big WHY)
5. Focus – People who will never own their own home (the big WHO)
6. Desire – Find like minded individuals who want to take the journey with us (The investor offer)
7. Promise – Leave everything better than how we found it (The second big WHY)
What’s your “elevator pitch?”