Creating value: Six questions that establish value in every sales and leadership conversation.
At the beginning of the conversation, ask…
1) What would make this a valuable conversation?
2) If we can do this what would it mean?
And the end of the conversation, ask…
3) What was the most valuable idea?
4) When you use this, what will it be worth, short term and long term?
5) What will it cost if you don’t do this?
6) When shall we have our next conversation?
Practice and use them.
Need help creating value? Let’s talk!